Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I find the model number of my toilet?
The only way for us to recognize the model number of the toilet is for you to send us a picture. We need a picture directly in front of the toilet and one directly above the tank lid.
2. Why do you need a picture of the part I am looking for?
The manufacturer used the same model number for current model and the old model. Therefore, the only way for us to distinguish if it is the old model or the new model is with a picture.
3. How do I know what part I need?
Send us a picture of what you are looking for and we will check our warehouse to see if we have it. If you send the measurements that also helps us.
4. How do I know what size gasket my tank requires?
Lift up the flapper and measure the opening. It should either be a 2 inch opening or 3 inch opening.
5. How do I remove the 3 inch (blue) flapper when it gets stiff?
In time the 3 inch flapper will get stiff and lose it's flexibility due to the minerals in the water and removing it is difficult. I remove it by cutting it off. I personally use wire cutters to remove it. Be careful not to damage the tabs on the flush valve.